- Fastweb Scholarship Search
- College Answer
- CollegeNET Scholarship Search
- Guaranteed Scholarships
- Student Scholarship Search
- Scholarship Experts
- Scholarships 4 Students
- Student Advisor
Financial Aid Resources
Online School Guide & Resource
College & Career Planning Guide
Timelines and Action Plans
- College Action Plan for Freshman– Timeline for freshman to help begin exploring options for college
- College Action Plan for Sophomores– Timeline for sophomores to continue their college search
- College Action Plan for Juniors– Timeline for juniors who are taking PSAT and SAT test to get ready for college admissions
- College Action Plan for Seniors– Timeline covering SAT testing, college admissions and Financial Aid application
- Accredited Online Schools
- AmeriCorps Summer Opportunities
- Online School Guide & Resource
- College & Career Planning Guide
- College & Career Planning
- College Scorecard
- College Cost Calculator
- College Navigator
- Financial Aid Shopping Sheet
- Guide to planning & paying for college
- Go College! Now
- Arizona Career Information System (AzCIS)
This site is designed for use by students transferring within Arizona’s public institutions of higher education community colleges, tribal colleges, and state universities and by the advisers and faculty who assist them.
A college preparation site provided by The College Board
- College Greenlight
A platform that provides support to students through the college search and application process, featuring “best fit” college lists, customized college profiles, and a scholarship database.
- College Up
This website offered by USA Funds offers helpful information on financial aid, including a quiz to help determine whose financial information is needed on the FAFSA.
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
As the new college semester begins, you or your child might be thinking about opening a bank account. To find one that best suits their needs, don’t feel limited to only banks or credit unions that have ATMs around the school’s campus.
- Discover Business
List of AACSB Accredited Online MBA Programs in Arizona
List of MBA Scholarships
- Grad Schools
List of Graduate Programs for those who wish to pursue a graduate degree after obtaining a bachelor’s degree.
- Higher Education Opportunity Act Information on College Costs
You will find information about tuition and net costs at post secondary institutions
From middle school students just starting to think about college to adult mentoring for prospective students, KnowHow2GO has relevant information for every step of the way to a higher education.
- Maricopa Community Colleges Transfer Center
This website lists the universities that are transfer partners with Maricopa Community Colleges and even provides the approximate cost of tuition for each school.
- O*Net Online
This website offers tools for career exploration, has detailed descriptions of occupations, the skills needed, job analysis, and more
- Peterson’s Test Prep
This site has the most common standardized tests for students going to college: SAT, ACT, PSAT, SAT Subject Tests*, AP Exams*, CLEP Tests*, TOEFL, and the GED test. Use the resources and articles to get prepared.
- Start Now
Your quick guide to preparing for UA, NAU, and ASU, in English and Spanish
- Test Prep Practice
This site provides a large variety of practice tests for the college bound
An education guide provided by the US Department of Education describing the steps needed for students to get ready for college.
This website offers tours for many of the colleges across the United States; check out their videos!